Monday 19 December 2011

Chinese Herbs and Jaundice

Today, I want to highlight two quite similar and extremely interesting cases.

First was a patient who was referred to me by her brother-in-law who is a close friend of mine and another the father of one of my dance instructors. Both came to see me rather ill with severe jaundice, meaning their livers were not functioning and their skins were as yellow as pumpkins.
Both of them were admitted to private hospitals and the doctors were puzzled as to the cause of their condition as the blood tests showed their liver was inflammed but the cause was not known (most these cases are due to hepatitis A or B).
Their problems were quickly resolved when I asked them whether they were taking any chinese herbs or medicine. The lady was taking a kind of Chinese pill for a long time for her knee pain, and the old man was taking a Chinese herb for general good health. I tested them against their respective Chinese herbs and true enough, they sensitivity to the herbs proved positive. I then made them antidotes and within a week, their jaundice disappeared and they were smiling when they came back to see me, not yellow anymore.

Lesson: BEWARE OF THE DANGERS OF CHINESE HERBS AND MEDICINE
My learning continues.

1 comment:

  1. With the new herbal mix medicine I purchased from Dr James herbal mix medicine, was my only way to get rid of my Alzheimer's, the herbal mix medicine effectively reversed my condition and alleviate all symptoms. I was initially very hesitant to discuss my Alzheimer but I just hope it can still help someone. I feel this will be very important information for all Alzheimer patients, because the most violent element in society today is ignorance. Be it any condition, a healthy diet and natural herbs and roots medicine from Dr. James is the road to fast recovery. I had suffered Alzheimer for many years, I fought for proper medical recommendation, care and all form of humane treatment with little improvement I went through many sleepless nights and periods of intense grief, as do most families. I was recommended by a friend to use Dr. James herbal mix medicine for my Alzheimer with high hope and assurance. I never doubted my friend but to contact Dr. James. And purchased His herbal mix medicine which was effective and I finally feel my Alzheimer is gone with no more symptoms. He also told me that he cures diseases such as Lungs diseases, kidney diseases, Schizophrenia, Warts, Bipolar disorder, Shingles, HPV, ALS, CANCER, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME, HIV / AIDS, Herpes virus, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Backache, dementia, skin cancer, .testicular Cancer, Leukemia, HEPATITIS A, B, C, Contact the great one on his email greatcureman@gmail.com
    Info @ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete